The JSK Junior TaeKwonDo Training is an Exciting and Dynamic program based on the 5 Traditional Tenets of TaeKwonDo:
- Courtesy - To Be Nice, Share, and Always Show RESPECT.
- Integrity - To Know Right From Wrong, Be Honest to Yourself and All Others.
- Perseverance - Always Keep Trying and Never Give Up.
- Self Control - To Control Your Emotions, Thoughts, and Actions by CHOICE.
- Indomitable Spirit - To Keep an Unbeatable Spirit No Matter What the Odds.
The JSK Junior TaeKwonDo Curriculum covers Traditional ITF TaeKwonDo training from White Belt to 2nd Degree Black Belt.
Along with the 5 Tenets of TaeKwonDo, Focus, Self Discipline, Goal Setting, and Self Defense combine with Coordination, Fitness and Strength Training to give your child benefits that they can’t get in ANY other activity!! Team sports can help build many of these important values, but in TaeKwonDo your child will Never be sitting on the Bench!!
BUILD MORE CONFIDENCE!
IMPROVE ANY SPORT!
IMPROVE ANY ATTITUDE!
You’ll see a difference in their Attitude and Behavior after just ONE CLASS!